martes, 3 de julio de 2012

Object Pronouns


The object pronouns are the third group of pronouns that there are in English but that with regard to their application are the second group of pronouns more applied after the personal pronouns. They are going to be used to substitute the direct or indirect object into a sentence or idea, but we will have to refer to a direct or indirect object correctly.
Finally we can say that these pronouns will be structured after a verb independently from the grammar tense in which they are

Object Pronouns 

I…………………………………..  me = a mi
You……………………………..  you = a ti
He……………………………….  him = a el
She……………………………..  Her = a ella
It…………………………………. it = a ello
We………………………………  us = a nosotros
You……………………………..  you = a ustedes.
They……………………………. them= a ellos
 
Spanish Reference
                                                                         
Direct object
Indicators    Lo, La, Los Las.

Indirect object
Indicators    Le, Les.

General
Indicators  Me, te, se, nos.



Examples

1.    Excuse me , are you talking to me?
2.    I told you to study four your exam and you didn’t do it
3.    Did you tell him to come to the meeting?
4.    We saw her in the downtown and she didn’t realize
5.    They didn’t invite us to their graduation last month
6.    I will give you your exams to check them carefully
7.    Please, tell them to hurry because otherwise we are going to miss the bus
8.    They study and help me with my homework
9.    Don’t lie us because you might get in troubles

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario